Course Percent % Complete Issues
If you are enrolled in a course about Heart Rate Variability (HRV) through elitehrv.com/academy, you have the ability to see what % of the course you have completed. Completing 100% of the course, gives you access to an official and accredited certificate of completion.
If the percent (%) completed for a given course does not seem to accurately reflect your progress in the course, the following should fix it:
- Progress only counts the modules in which you used the "NEXT" button to move forward.
- Sign in to the course portal.
- When you are logged into the course, see which modules are missing the green checkmark next to them.
- Select an "incomplete" module.
- Click "Next" in the bottom right corner.
- The module should now be marked as "complete" and count towards your total progress.
- Repeat this for all modules in the course, including optional modules.
Screenshots below. Hope this helps!