How To Update CorSense Via Your Phone or Tablet
Over-the-air (OTA) updates allow CorSense firmware to be updated via Bluetooth, through the Elite HRV app.
To check if an update is available for your CorSense, follow these steps:
- Make sure you are on the latest app version of Elite HRV (check the App or Play store)
- Tap the 3 dots on the bottom right side of the main Elite HRV menu to get to the "More" screen
- Tap "HR Monitor Devices"
- Tap "CorSense Finger Sensor (Recommended)"
- Tap "Check CorSense Firmware"
- Select your preferred option
BEFORE Updating or Reinstalling
- Make sure the CorSense is already Connected to the Elite HRV app via the Connect HR Monitor screen
- Place your CorSense near your phone
- Make sure the CorSense battery is not low by charging it for a few minutes before updating
- Tap the CorSense to wake it up before clicking "Update" or "Reinstall"
Warning: If you choose to update or reinstall the firmware, you cannot cancel the process once it has started.
That's it! You are done. After the update, you may continue to use your CorSense as normal.
Reinstalling CorSense Firmware - Warning
In case of emergency, you can reinstall the same version of the firmware. Anytime you install via OTA you introduce the risk of a corrupted install, so it is not recommended to reinstall the same version of the firmware unless absolutely necessary.