CorSense Firmware Update Troubleshooting
Important: Charge the CorSense for at least 20 minutes before updating the firmware.
Signs CorSense IS Working Properly
- When you touch or gently shake CorSense, the blue light on top starts flashing
- When you plug in the CorSense, a solid red or a solid blue light appears on top
- You can take HRV readings with CorSense
Signs CorSense Is NOT Working Properly
- When you touch or gently shake CorSense, the light on top does not start flashing
- The light on top is solid blue, but you are not charging or taking a reading with the CorSense
- You cannot connect the CorSense to the Elite HRV app or take an HRV reading successfully
If your CorSense is experiencing issues after updating the firmware, please follow these steps in order, stopping if the CorSense begins to work again.
- Restart the Elite HRV app (completely close it from Recent Apps before restarting)
- On your phone or tablet, turn Bluetooth off, wait 5 seconds, and turn it back on
- Unpair or disconnect CorSense completely from Elite HRV, then repair or reconnect it to Elite HRV (not to your phone's Bluetooth settings)
- Manually reset CorSense
- Fully charge your CorSense
If these steps do not resolve your issues, please use the "Help" button within the Elite HRV app to contact our team, and we will do our best to help you resolve the situation as soon as possible.