How to Turn the Breathing Guide On/Off and Customize
You can set up the breathing pacer in the app for all readings except the morning reading. For the morning readiness it is recommended to breathe naturally.
1. Click on the (+) sign in the app home screen.
2. Choose "Open Reading" from this menu:
3. Optionally, you can set a time limitation. Toggle on the "Breathing Pattern" setting.
4. Click the Breathing Pattern setting, and choose the first option: "Custom Breathing."
5. From this screen, you can customize all four aspects of the breath: Inhale, Hold, Exhale, and Hold
6. Click "Save Practice."
10 Week Breathing Program
If you wish to use only the breath pacer rather than take a Biofeedback reading, you are able to do so from within the 10 Week Program.
Choose "Practice Breathing" from inside the program. It will allow you to set the pace you wish to use, then proceed with that breathing pace, no HRV monitor required.
1. Go to the Biofeedback section of the app and select one of the practices:
2. On this screen, you can customize the reading duration, toggle on/off the pre-breathing snapshot, and other options.