How to Ensure Your Monitor is Not Connected to Your Phone's Bluetooth (Android)
The Elite HRV app prefers to be the only point of connection to your heart rate monitor. Connecting your heart rate monitor through your phone's Bluetooth settings may confuse the app. Here is how to ensure that your monitor is NOT connected to your phone's Bluetooth setting:
- Go to the settings for your phone:
- In the Connections menu, choose Bluetooth:
- Make sure the sensor is listed below in "Available Devices," not in the top "Paired Devices" list:
- If it is in the top "Paired devices" list, please tap the settings gear to the right of it and then unpair it.
- Once you've unpaired your sensor, it might be a good idea to clear the Bluetooth cache again just to be safe: Clear Bluetooth Cache – Android