CorSense Won't Connect To App
CorSense connects via Bluetooth 4.0 to mobile apps on iOS and Android.
For the best results do not connect or pair CorSense through your phone's Bluetooth Settings.
Only connect or pair from your HRV app.
It may help to turn off any other nearby heart rate sensors.
Tip: Do not put the CorSense on until you have selected a type of reading. Once you select a reading, you will be prompted to put the CorSense on. Putting it on before this can cause the app to malfunction.
If you are having trouble connecting CorSense to the app, please try the following (note: stop troubleshooting when it starts working):
- Make sure Bluetooth is ON
- Make sure CorSense is charged
- Make sure the blue light on top of the unit is flashing (gently tap CorSense to wake it up)
- Look for the words "Connected" or "Done" near the top of the HRV app screen
- Make sure CorSense is not connected to any other nearby device or other app (eg. other user's phone, smart TV, laptop, desktop, etc)
- (Android only) Location permission may need to be turned on for Bluetooth to work with the app (we'll only use location for this purpose):
If the above do not work, please try the following more advanced measures:
- Turn Bluetooth OFF and wait 5 seconds. Then turn it back ON
- Charge CorSense fully using the provided USB charging cable, until the top indicator light turns solid blue
- Manually reset the CorSense (plug/unplug it 3-4 times consecutively from a power source)
- Turn Bluetooth OFF, restart your phone, open the Elite HRV app, and then turn Bluetooth back ON
- Fresh installation of Elite HRV app: How to Uninstall and Reinstall the Elite HRV app