Ensure Heart Rate Monitor is NOT Connected in Bluetooth Settings
The Elite HRV app prefers to be the only point of connection to your heart rate monitor.
Connecting your heart rate monitor through your phone's Bluetooth settings may confuse the app. Here is how to ensure that your monitor is NOT connected to your phone's Bluetooth settings:
1. Unpair Bluetooth devices on iPhone and iPad
- Go into Settings > Bluetooth.
- Find the device you'd like to remove and tap the (i) icon next to it.
- Tap Forget This Device.
- Confirm you'd like to remove this device from your iPhone or iPad.
Once you've unpaired your sensor, we recommend to clear the Bluetooth cache just to be safe.
2. How to clear your Bluetooth cache
- Go to your iPhone "Settings" app.
- Select Bluetooth.
- If toggle appears, click the " i " toggle and "forget this device" to clear Bluetooth cache.
- Restart your phone.
- Reconnect your Monitor: Connect HR Monitor
Go to the settings for your phone:
In the Connections menu, choose Bluetooth:
Make sure the sensor is listed below in "Available Devices," not in the top "Paired Devices" list:
If it is in the top "Paired devices" list, please tap the settings gear to the right of it and then unpair it.
Once you've unpaired your sensor, it might be a good idea to clear the Bluetooth cache again just to be safe: Clear Bluetooth Cache – Android
Then, go ahead and reconnect your monitor: Connect HR Monitor