Bugs, Features and Fixes We are Working on
The following is a list of features and bugs/errors we are actively working on:
Elite HRV App:
- App responsiveness issue for iOS users - please disable Elite HRV permissions from your Apple Health app, and restart your phone. The Elite HRV app should work normally after this. Please also ensure that you are on the latest Elite HRV version, 5.5.4. Please reach out to us directly at email@example.com if you are not able to use the app after this process.
- Changing stabilization period crashes on iOS in version 5.5.4
- Extra "1" on Exercise Tag time in version 5.5.4
- BMI/height entry issue in 5.5.4
5.5.5. Bug Fixes:
- Refresh/home buttons missing after long Biofeedback readings in version 5.5.4.
- Biofeedback readings - results show % change in the wrong direction in version 5.5.4
- Google Fit & Training Peaks Integration Issues
If you need to report a bug that is not listed here, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include a description of the issue, your phone model, and phone operating system.
If you experience any of these, the best option is to ensure your phone is set to "auto-update" your apps. That way, the above enhancements immediately apply to your Elite HRV app! You can always check the Apple App Store or Google Play Store for updates if you are not sure that you're on the latest version.