Creating Individual Accounts Without User Personal Email (Alias)
If you wish to have individual Elite HRV accounts for your team members, but do not want them to use their own email address, you have 2 options:
- If you will always be present when they are taking an HRV reading, you can simply add them to your Team with no email address. Note that with this option, they will not be able to log into their Elite HRV account on their own; you'll have to take readings for them from your Team Owner account: How to Add Members Without an Email Address
- Create individual email addresses using a Google-based email address plus an identifier. This allows each team member to be assigned an email address that you've created which can be used to log into Elite HRV and take HRV readings from their own phone. Please follow these steps:
- Create a Gmail account that will be used for your Elite HRV team. Example: email@example.com
- Go to the URL https://dashboard.elitehrv.com/register
- Use the Gmail address you created plus a team member identifier to create their HRV account. Ex: firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd recommend using the same password for each account in case you have to log in in the future.
- You will need to do this for each team member.
- Once all team members have an account, you can add them to your Team: Add and Invite Team Members