Apple Watch Interfering with Bluetooth Connection
If you own an Apple Watch and are experiencing Bluetooth issues, either intermittently or constantly, we have some steps for you to follow:
- Disconnect the Apple Watch
- Make sure your heart rate monitor (CorSense or other) is not paired to your phone's Bluetooth: see this article (link)
- Restart your phone - if possible, leave the phone off for a few minutes
- When your phone is back on, go to the Elite HRV app and connect your heart rate monitor (do not pair it to your phone's Bluetooth)
- Do a one-minute snapshot reading to test the connection.
For additional advanced Bluetooth troubleshooting, please see this article (link).